Takib Farms & Agro Products Limited, is presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Accounts Clerk
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory company assets.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- Prepare forms and manuals for effective accounting and bookkeeping purposes, and take direct responsibility for entry activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations,
to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Provide internal auditing services for sister/parent companies.
- Advise management in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits,
the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and company plans.
- OND/B.Sc in Accountancy or relevant field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with CV's to: [email protected]
Note: Applicant should reside around Benin Bypass / Sapele Road Axis